Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Cookies

I'm always looking for new entertainment ideas for Katelyn and with Fall soon approaching I was in the mood to bake!  The Target dollar bins had fun fall cookie cutters and sprinkles (pretty good deal!).  So I thought I'd try cookie decorating with Katelyn today after her nap.  I had everything ready to go when she woke up and was excited to see what she would think of it.  As soon as she heard the word "cookie" her whole face lit up!  Of course, she was thinking more about eating a cookie than decorating one!  It started off pretty smooth...



After I showed her how to frost, I let her try by herself an this is where the frosting ended up!


Mom....are you really gonna let me do this??



I think it's a hit!


A close up of her masterpiece...


Pure delight...



And all day long since then, "Mommy...I want some more cookie!"

3 comments: