Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Weekend

We had such a great weekend with Kate's Bday on Saturday, hangin out with the fam on Sunday, and then Halloween on Monday.  I didn't get any pics of Katelyn with her cousins Emily and Charlie (my camera died after her birthday party) but they had such a blast together, chasing each other all over the house!  We all went to a local sports bar to watch the Steelers/Niners games on Sunday.  Zach and Shell are big Steeler fans and Steve (and I, by association!) are 49ers fans.

Kate loves Brooke and Paul!


We need Niners jerseys!!


Oh, the love...


Lots of our pictures look like this...



For Halloween, Sydney came over to join Katelyn for trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.  There were so many kids out this year, it was fun!





I love this picture! Crazy Kate running around giddy, cute little Syd trying to keep up!


Katelyn had fun saying "Tickerteat" at everyones door.  One of the first houses we went to had a puppy, so every house after that she said, "I want to touch your puppy"


Do I look a bit too eager to see what she got?


We totally didn't plan for Luke to end up looking like Yo Gabba Gabba's "Brobbee".  Once I had him dressed, Steve realized it and went and got Katelyn's stuffed Brobbee, a perfect match!


3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! Your captions are hilarious too. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes! I can't wait to score on the candy next year when Mia is old enough to trick or treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally laughed out loud when I read "I want to touch your puppy"

    So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete