Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simi

We had such a fun day on Thursday down in Simi Valley.  My mom and I packed up the kids and drove down to Aunt Kristina's house for a fun playtime with the kids.  Kari, Brinley, and Titus all met up with us as well as my long-lost Bako buddy, Mary Beth!  The weather was amazing and it was so nice to get out of town for the day and hang out with friends and family.

Eating lunch together.


Zoe and Katelyn

Asher made hot chocolate for everyone!

Me and Mary Beth


And just a few randoms of Luke!  Rolling all over the place, eating his toes, so smiley and giggly!



Does he look more like Steve or me?



2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh . . . Luke is really a good combination of BOTH of you I think!! :-) Cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you guys were in Simi!! How fun!!! What a bunch of cute kids we have in our family! :)

    ReplyDelete