Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Shower

Had such a great time this weekend in Paso Robles with all of my college friends!  Debra is having a baby girl in May so we all got together to help her celebrate.  It's amazing how we can all get back together and it just feels like no time has passed.  It was the first time we got all the kids together at once, and it was neat to see them all interact!  I think I heard them all making a pact to go to CalPoly together....


Katelyn had fun at Woodstock's with Riley, Sydney, and the dads.


The kiddos playing at Debra's


Our little ones!



The whole gang!  Katelyn is blocking Christa (sorry Christa!) while pointing at Debra and saying "mommy".  I guess we look alike Debra!


And back home to blog about our fun trip.  My little secretary comes in handy!

3 comments:

  1. so fun to see you! Love the one of Kate typing on the computer- so tech savvy already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post... Its so cute to see all you girls with your little ones! You are lucky to have life-long friends like that, Nique! :)

    ReplyDelete