Thursday, April 14, 2011

A few highlights this week...

1.  A few of the neighbors got together for a combined garage sale on Saturday.  We really didn't have a lot to contribute (...ok well I'm sure I could have found a lot if I actually took the time to look) but we brought a few things over to sell.  We made a whopping EIGHT dollars!  This is Kate all bundled up because it was so cold that morning.


2.  Steve is such an amazing dad, I have no idea what parenting would be like without such a willingly helpful, genuinely interested and supportive partner by my side.  I never get tired of watching them together and I always find myself running to grab the camera because they are sharing another "moment" together!  Here she is helping him trim the tree and just chillin in the backyard together after work.



3.  I got a crafty itch this week and tried making Kate some bows (for the first time...procrastinated a bit on that one!)  I love how they turned out and they were SO easy!  I just followed the steps on Jones Design Company and was inspired by a few of my friends who had made these.



4.  I bought a few new pairs of spring PJs for Katelyn the other day.  I just can't resist PJs, they are my favorite!  One of them came with a t-shirt that says "big sister"....now how could I pass that up?!



5. Steve came home today with these beautiful flowers!


6. And on the same day my necklace I had ordered from The Rusted Chain arrived!  I have been wanting one of these for so long and finally got around to ordering one.  It came with two charms and we really tried to finalize our decision on baby boy's name so that he could already be included but just weren't sure yet...so I'll just add one on once he is here.  



7.  Katelyn's favorite thing this week....riding Tucker!  She even holds on with one hand and bounces like he's running, its hilarious!  He's quite a trooper for putting up with it. (oh and this was right after her dinner which included black beans...can you tell?!)


8.  I should have done my homework a little better...I had no idea how hairy labs are.  I actually think he has a problem...




1 comment: