Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pumpkin TIme!

I LOVE this time of year!  My Fall candles are going all day and so is the crockpot.  The weather is finally cool and the pumpkin patches are open!  Our MOPS group took a trip out to Banducci Farms with all the kiddos.  Katelyn had fun and Luke was such a trooper, he just slept in the bjorn the whole time!



They have goats, a horse, and chickens there.  Katelyn could have spent all day by the animals!


She liked comparing all the pumpkin sizes, "big...little...big...little"!



My little pumpkin!





She picked a perfect Kate-sized pumpkin!

Last night, just before tucking my two little pumpkins into bed...








They crack me up, melt my heart, and tire me out all at once!

2 comments:

  1. They are really the cutest kids I have ever seen. Just adorable. I cant wait to get home at the end of the month and hang out with them!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the pics! Pumpkin patches are so fun...our MOPS group is going to the one out here in Valley Center in a few weeks. Can't wait! I agree with you that I LOVE fall!

    ReplyDelete